- 202 Ratings
Free Quito Walking Tour
Set off on a day tour of the historic center of Quito for an inside look at this bustling city. Uncover the must-see spots of Ecuador's capital as you follow a friendly guide.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a walking tour of Old Town Quito to see for yourself why UNESCO named the city the first world heritage site
- Enjoy a historical and cultural excursion through the rustic and colorful streets of the colonial district
- Visit the city's main plazas, the Mercado central, world-famous colonial churches, and the picturesque architecture of La Ronda
- Pair up with an informative guide, who provides a fun and interactive tour
- Half-day guided walking tour
Please bring your camera, a rain jacket, a warm layer, and sunscreen.
- 202 Ratings
Our tour of Quito with Alberto was amazing. He was affable and knowledgeable. We learned not only about the attractions of the city but it’s history, current political conditions, agriculture and food, everyday life, and lots of good hints for travelers to the city including safety tips. We have done tours for tips al over the world and we can truly say this is one of the best!
Ovi is an excellent guide. He showed us the principal dites of old town and explained some aspects of the culture and history of Ecuador.
Great introduction to the City. Our guide Ovidio was very knowledgeable and passionate. The 3+ hour tour covered a good portion of the Old Town and will allow you to navigate by yourself afterwards. Just the wright amount of walking, we ended the tour with a great lunch at the Central Market for $7 for 2. Highly recommended!
Our guide Fernando was extremely knowledgeable and passionate about his country and city. It was a pleasure to learn about Quito from him!
The information and the actual tour was fantastic. The pressure put upon the participants to tip the guide was over the top. It is advertised as a free walking tour.