Dive into the fascinating history of Frederiksted on a scenic walking tour full of fun and sun. Wander around this island town to enjoy views of the shimmering water, Victorian architecture, and more.
- Learn the history of Frederiksted, which saw everything from slave rebellion and tsunamis to warrior queens and fires
- Walk along the magnificent waterfront and through the downtown to see historic Victorian townhouses and churches
- Wind their way through the wide avenues of the town as guides highlight the important architectural and design elements
- Discover the Danish Colonial and African roots of the town, where many buildings date back to the late 1700s
- Historical walking tour in Frederiksted
Please wear walking shoes, a hat, and sunscreen.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below