Dive into the fascinating history of Frederiksted on a scenic walking tour full of fun and sun. Wander around this island town to enjoy views of the shimmering water, Victorian architecture, and more.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Learn the history of Frederiksted, which saw everything from slave rebellion and tsunamis to warrior queens and fires
- Walk along the magnificent waterfront and through the downtown to see historic Victorian townhouses and churches
- Wind their way through the wide avenues of the town as guides highlight the important architectural and design elements
- Discover the Danish Colonial and African roots of the town, where many buildings date back to the late 1700s
- Historical walking tour in Frederiksted
Please wear walking shoes, a hat, and sunscreen.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Feb 7, 2020
Our tour guide, Yuelette (spelling?) is a walking encyclopedia. She was amazingly thorough and engaging. We learned quite a lot from her and gained a deep appreciation of St Croix, its people and its history.
Jul 12, 2019
Tour guide was prompt friendly and knowledgeable about the history of Fredrickstead and,-St.Croix
Aug 5, 2018
We had an excellent walking tour with our guide, Yulette. We spent the first hour in the Fort, where she had been a curator. Excellent insights into the history of the town and St Croix as well as an overview of the current political and social issues on the island. Highly recommended.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year