- 2 Ratings
Frederiksted Historical Walking Tour
Dive into the fascinating history of Frederiksted on a scenic walking tour full of fun and sun. Wander around this island town to enjoy views of the shimmering water, Victorian architecture, and more.
What You Will Do
- Learn the history of Frederiksted, which saw everything from slave rebellion and tsunamis to warrior queens and fires
- Walk along the magnificent waterfront and through the downtown to see historic Victorian townhouses and churches
- Wind their way through the wide avenues of the town as guides highlight the important architectural and design elements
- Discover the Danish Colonial and African roots of the town, where many buildings date back to the late 1700s
- Historical walking tour in Frederiksted
Please wear walking shoes, a hat, and sunscreen.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 2 Ratings
We had an excellent walking tour with our guide, Yulette. We spent the first hour in the Fort, where she had been a curator. Excellent insights into the history of the town and St Croix as well as an overview of the current political and social issues on the island. Highly recommended.
- Rikke Dalsgaard
I chose this because guidede walkingtours are a great way to learn the city and the history