Fraser River Dinner Cruise in New Westminster
Discover the tranquil beauty of the New Westminster waterfront with a dinner cruise on the Fraser River. Enjoy a delicious, three-course dinner and evening of relaxation with your loved ones.
What You Will Do
- Spend an evening on the river with a relaxing dinner cruise featuring a three-course dinner of your choice, prepared on board using local ingredients
- Board The M.V. Native, a 100-passenger paddlewheeler boat and authentic replica of the paddlewheelers or sternwheelers that plied the Fraser River in British Columbia from the late 1850s until the 1920s, and carried pioneers, fur traders, gold rush miners and more
- Celebrate paddlewheeler boats, which served as vital connections between communities of British Columbia during the early days of this province, as you enjoy a delicious, seasonal dinner
- Invite family and friends, celebrate an anniversary or birthday with a cruise great for any occasion
- 3-hour dinner cruise on the Fraser River along New Westminster waterfront
- Three course dinner freshly prepared on board using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
- Starter salad and choice of entrée
- Dessert Special menus for children (12 years & under)
- Refreshments available for purchase at Gallery Bar
River cruise schedules are published in advance. However, changes and substitutions may occur at the discretion of management if unfavorable conditions persist, including wind & weather, or any other reason. Reservations are required at least 24-hours in advance. Full payment is required in advance. Please arrive for boarding at least 15 minutes before departure. The M.V. Native is very safe boat, fully certified by Transport Canada.