Discover the legendary birthplace of a global whiskey phenomenon, as Lynchburg unveils its captivating history and indulges your palate with abundant samplings
- Travel through the picturesque rolling hills and past busy farms into Moore County, one of the original three counties where distilling was legal
- Arrive at Jack Daniel’s Distillery in Lynchburg, where you have the option for a tasting or non-tasting tour, then peruse the town square in downtown Lynchburg for an hour and a half
- Get a special tour of the Old No. 7 brand, where you learn the full story of how the highest selling American whiskey in the world grew from the second smallest county in Tennessee
- Visit the White Rabbit Bottle Shop, where you can purchase rare, Tennessee-only bottles of Jack Daniel’s, and check out the selection of branded Jack items at the downtown general store
- Bottled water
- Tours run rain or shine, sleet or snow, hot or cold.
- Face masks may be required in some buildings.
- First stop on the adventure is at Jack Daniel’s around 10:45 am.
- During lunch n’ leisure, explore downtown Lynchburg before we pick back up on the tours and tastings.
- We will bring you back to our departure spot around 4 o’clock, leaving you plenty of time for some good old fashioned honky Tonkin.
- Guests must be 21 years or older to participate in alcohol consumption.
- Guests must bring a valid ID.
- Guests will not be refunded if they are late and miss the bus.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before at 250 Rep. John Lewis Way South (AKA 5th Ave South) outside and near Bob’s Steakhouse and Bongo Java Coffee Shop.
- Please only bring items that you can fit in your pockets (fanny packs and clutch purses are permitted, you may leave bags on the bus if they are deemed too large).
Tickets are non-refundable. However, they are transferable to another person for the same date should someone not be able to make the tour.