- 42 Ratings
Franconia Waterfall Rappelling Adventure
Spend a day in the great outdoors, hiking to a beautiful remote waterfall in the heart of New Hampshire. Explore this amazing forested area with fellow tour-goers and your guide before beginning a heart-racing descent down the face of a flowing waterfall.
What You Will Do
- Meet up with your guides and crew to get suited up for an adrenaline-pumping adventure
- Pass a number of smaller waterfalls on your way to the challenge—take a dip in the crystal-clear pools at the base of the falls
- Stop at the Cloudland Falls, a lovely 80-foot tall waterfall fed by a winding stream
- Strap in to your harness and start rappelling down the falls—taking a number of turns as you descend the face of this natural wonder
- All technical gear
- A guided hike
- Waterfall rappelling experience
The water is cold! Wetsuit rentals available. There is a 1.1 mile hike to get into the falls, and guests should bring appropriate footwear for hiking (no open toed shoes). Tipping is not required, but always appreciated.
Any cancellations/rescheduling within 7 days of your trip will result in loss of activity fee. Fees cannot be used as credit or transfered to another trip within 7 days of your adventure date.
- 42 Ratings