- 3 Ratings
Four-Person Private Hot Air Balloon Flight in Battle Creek
See the world unfurl below your feet as you steadily climb higher and higher on board a hot air balloon. Glimpse winding rivers, forested hills and tiny homes from hundreds of feet in the air with a private ride.
What You Will Do
- Experience the magic of flight aboard a hot air balloon ride that gently ascends hundreds of feet in the air
- Wonder at the sprawling landscapes that lie below your hot air balloon, wooded plains, sparkling rivers and miniature-looking homes
- Take home the ultimate souvenir: incredible photos of all the fun and of the enchanting views
- Have the time of your life with the people of your choice on this private flight
- See local landmarks along the way, including Kelloog Arena and Binder Zoo Park
- Private hot air balloon ride
- Post flight celebration toast
- Photographs and a balloon pin
Dress for the temperature in the forecast during your flight time. Please arrive only 5 to 10 minutes prior to your scheduled flight time.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance.
- 3 Ratings
What an amazing trip, our first in a hot air balloon! Captain Phil and his crew are top notch, and on a new adventure made it the best ever! Cool temp but a beautiful day. Flying over the landscape outside of Battle Creek over forests, marshes, fall colors in October, farms from up in the sky, can not really be described in word enough to match the beauty. Enough cloud cover and rain in the distance to give us the rare opportunity to see a rainbow off to the north the was in it's full brilliant colors to see. Have an adventure and get up in a Hot Air Balloon with Altitude Endeavors! Leon & Lynn Lewis
The pilot and crew were wonderful. Always felt safe and made the trip very enjoyable.