- 80 Ratings
Four-Passenger Wagon Ride in Dallas
Ride through Dallas in style with a classic horse-drawn carriage. Sit back and relax as a guide giddies up your four-legged engine for a scenic ride down quaint streets.
What You Will Do
- Gather up the family for a holiday-themed carriage ride through the streets of Dallas
- Stretch out with plenty of leg room as you roll down quiet roads in a carriage that uses authentic horse power
- Take in the scenic holiday light display from the comfort of your cozy seat
- Listen to festive music and snuggle up under a blanket to energize your holiday spirit
- Four passenger horse and carriage ride
- 80 Ratings
We’ve been using Whitehaven Carriages for 8 years in a row and they never disappoint. We love them!
Our driver was really a pleasure. The carriage ride was nice and relaxing.
Jason was our driver and he was very friendly. Our horse, Jewels was great as well. Very well trained.
Our driver, Jason was great!
We took our two young children (7 & 3) on the ride Sunday evening. They had so much fun. Our driver was Jason. He was pleasant and kind responding to all my daughter's crazy questions and statements. He told us about the houses we rode by as well as some other information about the community. He even allowed us to pet the horse after the ride which sealed the deal for my kid's excellent adventure taking a carriage ride.We had a great time.
Great atmosphere and nice driver! Our reservation said there would be blankets and there were none, but other than that nice time!