Four-Hour Tour of Muir Woods & Sausalito in San Francisco
Discover the stunning redwoods trees of Muir Woods and the seaside town of Sausalito on a private SUV tour. Enjoy informative commentary from a local expert as you explore this spot of natural beauty so close to San Francisco.
What You Will Do
- Stroll among towering redwood trees, spot local wildlife, and smell the crisp air of Muir Woods as you learn its fascinating story
- Snap memorable photos of San Francisco from the coastal city of Sausalito and get scenic shots of the towering redwoods in Muir Woods
- Visit shops and galleries, taste delicious wine and wander around the harbor in Sausalito
- Work with an expert guide to customize your tour of Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Customizable tours
- Free time to focus on the sights of your choice
- Transportation in a large, comfortable SUV
- Narrated tour from a friendly and knowledgable guide
Muir Woods charges a $10 entry fee for adults 16-years and up (not included). Children and National Parks Pass holders are free. You may ride back from Sausalito at a time set by your guide or take a ferry back on your own. If your child is under the minimum age or height standards (eight years of age or 4-foot-9 inches in height), you will need to bring a child safety or legal booster seat.
10% cancellation fee for cancellations made at least seven days in advance of the scheduled departure. 50% cancellation fee for cancellations made between three to six days in advance of the scheduled departure. 100% cancellation fee for cancellations made within two days of the scheduled departure.
- 4 Ratings