- 3 Ratings
Four-Hour Sail in San Francisco Bay
Sail over the shimmering waves of San Francisco Bay on a four-hour tour full of watery wonder. Explore Angel Island, San Pablo Bay and a secret cave that's hidden from most visitors.
What You Will Do
- Leave dry land behind on a four-hour cruise over the open waters of San Francisco Bay
- Cruise along Angel Island, where you enjoy panoramic views of the city, and San Pablo Bay, a pristine estuary
- Discover a secret cove tucked away along the shoreline as you glide over the white-capped waves
- Take advantage of having your own skipper, who mans the helm and makes sure you enjoy your tour
- Four-hour sailing tour for up to six people
50% refund for cancellations made at least five days prior to sail date.
- 3 Ratings
Captain Josh creates an amazing experience. His boat, the Matador is a beautiful and comfortable vessel. Making the trip even better, he's a local with a lot of great personal stories about sights on the Bay. We brought our family that includes children and he was a gracious host to us all. Once the sails are raised the trip is the best, I recommend Captain Josh to anyone looking for an amazing sail in the San Francisco Bay.