- 20 Ratings
Four-Hour Private Fishing Charter in Provincetown
Set sail over the blue waters of Cape Cod for four hours of fishing in a rich coastal zone. Reel in tasty bluefish and bass on a private fishing charter that fits your schedule and preferences.
What You Will Do
- Cruise around the gentle waters of Cape Cod to reel in all sorts of local fresh fish, including bass and bluefish
- Hop aboard the Ginny G, a 34' custom-built fishing boat equipped with indoor seating, a spacious bathroom and fishing chairs
- Relax without worrying about gathering all your gear as all the fishing equipment you need is on board
- Use the professional guidance of a first mate and captain to have a successful time out on the water
- 4 hour private fishing charter
- Mate and captain
- All fishing equipment
Please bring extra clothing, food, drinks and a cooler to store your food and fish. It is recommended that you wear sunglasses and sunscreen.
- 20 Ratings
Great boat, great captain, great first mate. Clearly seasoned veterans on the water. Took great care of us and did a phenomenal job preparing all of our fish. We’ll be back.
Awesome trip, caught so many fish. The captain and mate knew just where to go and what tackle to use. A trip our family will never forget. Thank you so much!
The mate was very friendly and a lot of fun! However, the captain of the boat was very unfriendly and treated us in a very unwelcoming manner.
We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. The crew was entertaining and fun. JB and Capt Dave, Thanks for a great day. The striped bass was delicious on the grill!
Captain Dave really knows what he's doing and he also knows where the fish are and how to get them, but he could have been a little more friendly to the inexperienced members of our party. This may be because his excellent first mate did not come along on our trip so he might have been a bit stressed.
It was a wonderful family time. Capt Dave and 1st mate JB did their best to give us a great fishing trip. Caught many blue fish and JB gave me his special no fail recipe for blue fish.
The crew was terrific.
The guys were helpful and friendly and we caught a ton of fish.
I have been fishing with the Ginny G for over 10 yrs. I have been going back because they never let me down. They are prompt ,friendly and up to date with where the fish are. I will be fishing with them for yrs to come.