Skim fresh powder during a 4-hour snowkite adventure on the plush Colorado trails. Master essential snowkiting techniques during a half-day beginner lesson with a professional.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Strap on a snowboard and get hooked up to a kite, then coast down snowy trails with the wind as your guide
- Conquer the fundamentals of the sport when you learn proper techniques and safety protocol from a professional
- Put the skills you learned to the test when you get a chance to snowkite on the plush Colorado trails on your own
- Take part in a 4-hour guided snowkiting lesson geared for beginners who want to learn a completely new sport
- 4-hour guided snowkite lesson
- Kites and harnesses
Apr 17, 2018
Anton answered all my questions, let me do as much as I wanted (setting up and taking down the kites). He was very patient and helpful. The only problem was that the winds died down - but he obviously had no control over that.
Apr 2, 2018
Becky and Anton were excellent instructors. They were very knowledgeable, had an easy way of offering movement corrections and have a love for what they do. Thank you for all the gear beta......Till next time
Mar 13, 2018
Becky was great - very helpful, super enthusiastic, and I learned a ton. The only disappointing aspect of the day was that I did not get a chance to get up on my board. The 4 hour beginner lesson is sold is two hours of ground school, two hours of ski and ride school. Having instead gone through what seemed to be 4 hours of ground school, I understand why it would have been tough to get up on my board that day. But the marketing of that class implies otherwise. Better info up front would have helped mitigate this issue. But I still had a great time!
Meeting location:  12 Fawn Ct
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year