- 5 Ratings
Four-Hour Beginner Snowkite Lesson in Silverthorne
Skim fresh powder during a 4-hour snowkite adventure on the plush Colorado trails. Master essential snowkiting techniques during a half-day beginner lesson with a professional.
What You Will Do
- Strap on a snowboard and get hooked up to a kite, then coast down snowy trails with the wind as your guide
- Conquer the fundamentals of the sport when you learn proper techniques and safety protocol from a professional
- Put the skills you learned to the test when you get a chance to snowkite on the plush Colorado trails on your own
- Take part in a 4-hour guided snowkiting lesson geared for beginners who want to learn a completely new sport
- 4-hour guided snowkite lesson
- Kites and harnesses
- 5 Ratings
Although the wind did not cooperate fully we had a great day. Anton was able to pick us up and drop us off for our adventure. We started off nice and easy and learned lots about how to fly a kite (there's way more too it than flying a nice-n-cheap Walmart special!!!). We graduated onto bigger and better things as the day went on. At the end as things wound down we had to shorten the day due to wind (or lack thereof) and Anton very generously offered us some money back because we were not able to get the full experience - I think that was the right thing to do by the guest and we look forward to trying again another time. His teaching was excellent, he was very friendly and showed great care for his guests. I would highly recommend using Colorado Kite Force to anyone who wants to try this out. Thank you for a great day.
I can't believe how much I learned in one day!