We're excited to help you complete your booking with Peru Travel Company.
Four-Day Choquequirao Trek from Cusco
Discover the best of Choquequirao, a mysterious city built centuries ago by the Incans. Spend four days hiking down rocky trails, camping out under the starry skies.
What You Will Do
- Head to Choquequirao, the sister city of Machu Picchu, which means “Cradle of Gold” in the Quechua language
- Explore this “Lost City of the Incas,” which was rediscovered late in the 20th century on a ridge spur above the raging glacier-fed Apurimac River
- Gaze up at the towering snow-capped peaks of Salkantay and Humantay, breathing in the fresh air
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Bus from Cusco to Cachora
- Cusco Entrance fees to Choquequirao Citadel
- Four breakfasts, four lunches, and four dinners
- Four nights camping, dining tent, and kitchen tent
- Five-day tour
Select Date & Time