Private Half Day Tour of Ft. Myers Beach
Embark on a private dolphin and wildlife excursion to a beautiful gulf barrier island on Estero Bay, only accessible by boat, off the shores of Ft. Myers Beach. Stop for shelling, swimming, and kayaking along the way for a perfect unstructured day on the water.
What You Will Do
- Climb aboard Jaybird II, departing from Ft. Myers Beach, and tour around private local islands in search of wild dolphins that swim and play nearby
- Sit back and relax on a lounge chair on board, while soaking up the sun and enjoying the warm ocean breezes
- Search for seashells on the white sand or take a plunge in the blue gulf waters, swimming with the rest of the marine life, including 50 Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins
- Opt to head out in your own kayak or paddle board, getting a workout in while touring around remote areas of the bay otherwise inaccessible
- Bring up to 6 guests, and your own food and beverages to enjoy while on your private boat tour and charter
- Half day private boat and wildlife tour with captain and guide
- Cooler with ice and water
Bringing towels and sunscreen is recommended. Call operator if you have any questions. For comfort and safety, trips are limited to six passengers max. Guests are welcome to bring adult beverages. Jaybird II is wheelchair accessible.
- 21 Ratings
We had the best time with Joe! He did everything possible to accommodate our needs and wants. It was the best part of our vacation. It was like spending the day at the beach with an old friend!
We all had a great time on the boat. We saw a bunch of Dolphins, had a chance to paddle board, and stopped at a cool beach.
Great trip with Captain Joe. We saw Dolphins, manatee and lots of birdlfe. It was busy weekend on the water but Joe found a quiet area for us to try kayaking and boarding for the first time and to gain confidence. Wonderful experience which we would recommend. Thank you from John, Barbara, Stuart and Jennifer from the UK. Great memories of a Florida holiday.
This was the perfect trip for our Ft Myers stay. Our group enjoyed Capt Joe's boat to ourselves and he was attentive to our every need. He was so knowledgeable about the wildlife and environment which made our cruise interesting as well as fun. In fact, we enjoyed it so much that we came back the second day and brought a friend and her son. I assumed the trip would be the same but he also made it fun for the 8 year old by teaching him about dolphins and speaking directly to him to ensure that he was having a great time. I would recommend this to anyone coming to the area.
Our group had a wonderful half day adventure on Estero Bay provided by Capt. Joe Griffin. He gave us several options. We selected the two that met the wants of everyone in our group. We spent time at a secluded beach and had a wonderful dolphin adventure. Just what we wanted!
Fabulous time! Great for all ages and abilities.
Take a few friends and enjoy a relaxing boat ride and visit a beautiful island, this trip is for you. A very knowledgeable and friendly captain. Our whole group had a great time. Just don't go over the bridge to get there. We will definitely go again with other family and friends. Good job Captain Joe.
Captain Joe was knowledgeable about the wildlife, we really enjoyed his stories! Excellent trip, will be back
We went for the 1/2 day boat trip with our daughter, son in law , and 2 grandkids. Capt Joe could not have made it any better. Great ride, beautiful beach, some education, and lots of dolphins. My grandson helped drive the boat and had a smile ear to ear. Highly recommend. Capt Joe is 5 stars.......
Captain Joe was very sociable, knowledgeable about the area and did well with my three kids. We were in Florida for 5 days and all they talked about was the boat ride.