Private Half Day Tour of Ft. Myers Beach
Embark on a private dolphin and wildlife excursion to a beautiful gulf barrier island on Estero Bay, only accessible by boat, off the shores of Ft. Myers Beach. Stop for shelling, swimming, and kayaking along the way for a perfect unstructured day on the water.
What You Will Do
- Climb aboard Jaybird II, departing from Ft. Myers Beach, and tour around private local islands in search of wild dolphins that swim and play nearby
- Sit back and relax on a lounge chair on board, while soaking up the sun and enjoying the warm ocean breezes
- Search for seashells on the white sand or take a plunge in the blue gulf waters, swimming with the rest of the marine life, including 50 Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins
- Opt to head out in your own kayak or paddle board, getting a workout in while touring around remote areas of the bay otherwise inaccessible
- Bring up to 6 guests, and your own food and beverages to enjoy while on your private boat tour and charter
- Half day private boat and wildlife tour with captain and guide
- Cooler with ice and water
Bringing towels and sunscreen is recommended. Call operator if you have any questions. For comfort and safety, trips are limited to six passengers max. Guests are welcome to bring adult beverages. Jaybird II is wheelchair accessible.
- 21 Ratings
We had the best time with Joe! He did everything possible to accommodate our needs and wants. It was the best part of our vacation. It was like spending the day at the beach with an old friend!
We all had a great time on the boat. We saw a bunch of Dolphins, had a chance to paddle board, and stopped at a cool beach.