- 1 Rating
Food & Photo Guided Tour in Puerto Vallarta
Discover the culture, food, and fun of Puerto Vallarta on a guided tour with a friendly local. Visit artisan shops and snack on up to 12 different dishes for a sampling of Mexican cuisine.
What You Will Do
- Get useful, easy to follow tips to snap great photos that capture all the fun of this small-group, intimate tour
- Learn fun facts about different trades, which in some cases have been passed down for generations
- Stroll around Puerto Vallarta on a scenic tour where you visit artisan shops, a local medicine man, and more
- Sample a variety of dishes to fill up on local cuisine that give you an authentic introduction to the country
- All food and non-alcoholic drinks
- Guided tour
Please arrive 15 minutes in advance.
All participants are required to give at least 24 hour notice of a change or cancellation of your tour date. If no notice is given and 24 hours has passed there will be a $25.00 charge for a "no show" or "no notice". There will be no charge for date changes 3 days prior to your tour date. You will need to email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and if their are any opening available spots on the date you would like a confirmation email will be emailed back. If you are within 3 days you will need to pay a re-booking fee of $5 per ticket no exceptions (i.e. 2 days, 1 day or closer prior to tour).
- 1 Rating