Explore the best of St. Paul food and drinks in the heart of downtown!
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Learn about the Capital City’s robust food culture while exploring its rich history including a lively gangster past
- Tastings are based on our multicultural communities and the best water in the country for creating delicious craft beer
- Start by enjoying the sights along the Mighty Mississippi River and strolling through some of the most historic areas in St. Paul, including the Saint Paul Hotel that overlooks Rice Park and Landmark Center.
- Along the way, you’ll enjoy quaint eateries that have pride in local ownership, including a favorite since 1932
- Visit one of the best local chocolatiers/confectioners in the Twin Cities while eating and sipping on their hand-crafted chocolate
- Food and beverage tastings
- Cheese curds
- Find, local chocolates
- Japanese skewered chicken or beef
- Locally-brewed Minnesota craft beer
- Deliciously sweet and salty popcorn
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Must be 21+ with a valid ID
- Tours must have a minimum of 4 people booked for tour to operate
- All tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. This tour is held rain or shine.
Meeting location:  221 5th St E
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year