Flyboard Flight and Lesson in Cancun
Strap in, prepare for lift-off, and soar away on a Flyboard with this lesson right on the water. Have a blast in a tropical paradise as you navigate your way over the emerald waters of Cancun.
What You Will Do
- Fly over Caribbean waters on a board boosted by water streams that propel you high into the sky for fun beyond the limits of gravity
- Learn basic flying skills from trained staff members, who get you flight-ready in no time
- Enjoy gorgeous views of Cancun's pristine beaches as you fly through the air
- Flyboard lesson from trained instructors
- Lifeguard assistance
- Equipment including lifejacket, helment and water bottle
Please bring a swimsuit, extra dry clothes and a towel. Participants with heart problems, recent major surgeries, and women that are pregnant are not allowed to participate in this activity. Participants must be 18-years-old to participate; participants 16 to 17 years of age must have a written consent signed by a parent or guardian to participate.
Cancellation up to 3 Days in advance are free of penalty
- 20 Ratings
Instructors were good. Positive experience. Would have liked to try more moves on flyboard but water was too shallow. It was a bit challenging to get consistent info on pricing from person at booth and website. Price of pictures/videos way too expensive.