Flower Photography at Portland's Rose Garden
Head to the International Rose Test Garden in Portland to learn how to capture the flowers with your camera. Uncover new tips to texture, light, and more.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided photo tour through Portland's International Rose Test Garden, led by a professional
- Go over proper techniques for Macro photography (with/without a macro lens) that can include f-stops, shutter speeds, depth of field, aperture
- Explore many different areas of the garden, such as the Beach Memorial Fountain, Royal Rosarian Garden, and Shakespeare Garden
- Walk away from the two-hour tour with new confidence and skills to capture flowers like never before
- Two-hour guided photo tour
Minors 13-17 must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
Please bring a DSLR, point & shoot camera, or camera phone, any wide angle or standard lenses/lens hoods you may have, a lens cloth, fully charged battery and a backup (enough for 2 hours of shooting), enough memory cards for 200 images, camera manual, and comfortable walking shoes.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 14 days in advance.