Spend a relaxed afternoon surrounded by like-minded participants breathing in the refreshing salty breeze!
- Experienced yoga instructor
- Expect to see ducks, seagulls, swans, and sea turtles!
- No worries, we provide all the equipment needed.
- Remember to bring a bathing suit or quick-dry workout clothes. Also recommended to bring a water bottle and sunblock.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to prepare.
- We are pet-friendly to friendly pets.
- There is a food truck available on weekends, where you’ll find a full bar and restaurant.
- Adult must accompany kids 16 and under.
- Life jackets provided.
If we cancel for weather conditions or any reason. We will offer a full refund. If you cancel less than 12 hours before the reservation, we will offer credit. The credit must be used by the end of the current season.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Floating Yoga in Jamesport
Take your practice outside. Try yoga in a truly different setting, relaxing on a board in the water in Jamesport. Watch swans swim by and hear the gentle splash of water against your board as you take part in a calming hour-long session. Suitable for beginner, intermediate, and advanced yoga levels.