- 6 Ratings
Five Mile Weekday Kayak Trip on San Antonio River
Kayak five miles down the enchanting, and exhilarating San Antonio River. This winding river leads you on a scenic journey through the heartland of one of Texas' most alluring cities.
What You Will Do
- Get some exercise this weekend, while having a blast on the San Antonio River
- Paddle down this beautiful river for an hour and half, while observing the natural wildlife and spending some time with family or friends
- Coast through the San Antonio Missions National Park and get a glimpse of San Antonio's historic past that is reflected in a number of architectural marvels
- Take some time to explore the multi-cultural city itself after you've kayaked
- Kayaks, paddles, and life vests
- Shuttle service
- A river trip
Meeting at Espada Park in the parking lot near the bathrooms. Mission Kayak's single kayaks can hold up to 300 pounds. Wear weather appropriate non cotton clothing that you don’t mind getting wet. You will be getting wet on this trip and it is a good idea to bring a change of clothes.
Cancellations must be made 72 hours before scheduled trips. Refunds will not be given if cancellations are made within 72 hours of the scheduled trip. We will give full refunds for unreasonable weather conditions. Refunds will be given for any unforeseen closures of the San Antonio Mission Reach section of the San Antonio River.
- 6 Ratings
Their services were on time. Very efficiently run. Jim was a great guide on the river. Thank you so much for the great experience
- Anisha Chavez
Great guide and assistants. It was fun.