Five-Hour Oahu South Shore Tour in a Convertible
Explore the South Shore of Oahu in a luxurious convertible to enjoy more of Hawaii's tropical weather. See the sights and make a pitstop for local grub as you cruise around a Pacific paradise.
What You Will Do
- Buckle up for a five-hour ride around Oahu's South Shore with a professional driver taking you to must-see spots
- Check out the local landmarks and popular attractions that catch your eye: Design an itinerary that's perfect for you
- See Diamond Head, Dog the Bounty Hunter's home, Spitting Cave, China Walls and more
- Take a break for some fun in the water with a number of activities, including snorkeling, swimming and boogie boarding
- Get picked up at your hotel in a luxury convertible: Feel the brisk breeze blowing in your air and the warm sun shining on your skin as you ride off
- Five-hour guided tour
- Snorkle gear, boogie board and sand mats
- Bottled water
Please bring a hat, sunscreen and towel. This tour is wheel chair accessible.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 2 Ratings
Mark provides an excellent service, is very knowledgeable about the island of Oahu and you quickly feel part of the family. You get to go where you want to go, not the directed tours of the multitude. Also no waiting in lines, no waiting for others and it's very personal. If you have a day or two to spare, take this option and you will not be disappointed. We have been to Hawaii a few times and this is by far the best experience yet.
Mark was an amazing tour guide. He knew so much about the island and keep us interested all day. Great day. Lisa and David.