Five-Day Holiday Package in Porto
Set off on a complete tour of Porto with an exclusive, family-friendly, five-day holiday package. Go on a river cruise, tour an important religious site, explore the country's past, and more as you see what Portugal has to offer.
What You Will Do
- Stroll through squares emblematic of the country's style and marvel at beautiful churches on a visit to Braga, the oldest city in Portugal
- Revel in the spiritual significance of Santiago de Compostela, a city beloved by thousands of believers, who make a pilgrimage here
- Tour Guimarães, a medieval city nicknamed "The Cradle of Portugal": Visit its palaces, castles and historic center
- Travel to Douro to tour rolling foothills, serene waters and the local wine culture
- Visit Aveiro and Costa Nova for a relaxing river cruise and to admire the canals that cross the city, known as the "The Venice of Portugal"
- Learn about Portugal's intricate culture and history from your friendly and informative guide
- Small-group tour
- Full narration
- River cruise
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel or port pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
Must be at least 18 to drink.
If you cancel at least seven day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between three and six day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within two day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.