- 43 Ratings
Two Hour Amelia Island Scooter Rental
Zip around Fernandina Beach and beyond with the perfect rental: a scooter that lets you see and do what you want. Coast along the waterfront and explore dazzling beaches in this island paradise.
What You Will Do
- Rent a scooter for two hours of cruising around and enjoying the tropical climate of the Florida coast
- Explore Amelia Island, a barrier islands known as a luxury vacation destination
- Relax on Fernandina Beach, and take in its emerald waters and vast collection of artwork that ranges from pottery to stained glass
- Visit popular destinations like Fort Clinch: a 19th century fortification located in a state park known for its tidal marshes and sand dunes
- Two hour scooter rental
- Helmet and full tank of gas
Guests will need a valid driver's license and credit card to rent a scooter. Helmets are required for all passengers under 16. Guests should wear closed shoes and sunscreen.
- 43 Ratings
I actually rented for 4 hours instead of 2 figuring I'd probably be checking the time more than enjoying the ride. Overall everything went great. Service manager was polite and professional. See y'all next time. Thank you Chris Henck
Joe is super nice and very patient. Helps you until you feel comfortable riding. We actually went back for a second 8 hour rental the next day and as the 8 hours was winding down we thought we were low on gas. Stopped by the shop and Joe just filled it up. I highly recommend this place!