- 16 Ratings
Four Hour Amelia Island Scooter Rental
See the best of Amelia Island with a four-hour scooter rental. Embrace this island's culture and history while cruising around on a self-made tour.
What You Will Do
- Rent a scooter for four hours of cruising around and enjoying the tropical climate of the Florida coast
- Explore Amelia Island, a barrier island known for its tropical landscape and luxury vacation destination
- Relax on Fernandina Beach, and take in its emerald waters and vast collection of artwork that ranges from pottery to stained glass
- Visit popular destinations like Fort Clinch: a 19th century fortification located in a state park known for its tidal marshes and sand dunes
- Scooter rental
- Helmet and a full tank of gas
Guests will need a valid driver's license and credit card to rent a scooter.
Guests should wear closed shoes and sunscreen.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 16 Ratings
Super friendly and easy! Prices very reasonable.
We were given excellent lessons and the gentleman was very patient with those in our group who were less sure of themselves. We were given all the time we needed to practice in a safe environment before going off on our own. The scooters were in great shape and clean. We were provided with a suggestion on where to explore in the area and it was a perfect choice. Pricing is very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Amelia Island Adventure Rentals.
The was veey informative and nice. We enjoyed a beautiful day riding around
Great. Experience, wonderful staff, great way to see the island !!!
Price was very fair and staff was excellent