Mangrove Channels & Mayan Site Tour in Cancun
Uncover the history of the Mayans on a guided tour full of wonder through land and sea. Jump aboard a boat to cruise through mangrove-covered channels, then disembark for a trek through ancient ruins.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a combo tour over land and water with a professional leading you deeper into the past
- Head to the mysterious city of Muyil, an ancient Mayan site, while hiking down thick jungle trails towards a lagoon
- Travel the same watery route the Mayans once took as you explore local mangroves that are home to all sorts of wildlife
- Visit an iconic archeological site to take part in a ceremonial offering to the gods that gives you a taste of Mayan culture
- Guided combo tour
- Round-trip transportation
- Entrance fees for protected sites
- Coffee, tea, bottled water and snacks
- Outdoor equipment per activity
Please bring comfortable walking shoes, water sandals, a change of dry clothing, a swimsuit, towel, hat, non-toxic insect repellent, bio-degradable sun protection and a camera.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 2 Ratings