- Enjoy a private tour that is in line with your schedule and at your pace
- Stop by local farms to enjoy delicious cuisine, including ice cream, fresh breads, local produce, and more
- Shop through the Brick Market to take home discounted produce and products
- Learn about how food makes it from the farm to your table
- Get a break from the daily routine on a trip through the scenic countryside
- Private tour guide
- Farm visits
- Picnic farm to table meal
Route can be customized. Free weekend parking at the start. Food and drink options, and restrooms at the start. Guides are equipped for basic first aid and bike mechanics. Emergency pick up is available, along with emergency food and water.
Full refund with 72 hour notice. Half refund within 48 hours. Weather related cancellations are determined at the start of the tour. Participants meet at the planned start time and place. If there is precipitation, complete credit will be offered for a future tour. A full tour is considered complete when half the mileage is complete. Half credit applied for tours that end due to weather only, before the half way mile.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below