Wintertime Mole Pozole Tour in Puerto Vallarta
Enjoy a Mole Pozole tour ideal for people who want to have a leisurely evening strolling the town. Meet new friends and share some amazing dining along the way.
What You Will Do
- Take a palate-pleasing tour of Puerto Vallarta that's perfect for foodies with a passion for Mexican cuisine
- Head out in the evening hours for a relaxing stroll through this seaside town as you seek out tasty dishes
- Explore the different flavors of up to six restaurants: Try classic dishes, including mole pozole and tacos
- Discover the role of indigenous spices and elements in modern Mexican cooking and culture
- Guided food tour
- All food and non-alcoholic beverages
Guests will walk about 1.5 miles. Tours are held rain or shine. If you would like to schedule larger group reservations, please call or email us. Please let us now immediately if you or anyone in your party has a food allergy or any kind of dietary restriction. This is a walking tour, wear comfortable shoes. People with mobility issues please call us in advance so we can accommodate.
Tours canceled more than 48 hours in advance will receive a 50% refund. Any tours canceled less than 48 hours in advance are not eligible for a refund.