Private Family Surf Lesson in Cancun for up to 10 people
Learn why the family that surfs together, stays together with a fun surfing lesson. Work with a professional as you try out your skills in the turquoise waters of Cancun to get the hang of this sport.
What You Will Do
- Practice paddling through the water, popping up on your board and cruising down a wave during a two-hour lesson
- Live it up along the sandy beaches and green-blue seas of Cancun where the tropical weather makes for perfect relaxation
- Work with an expert instructor to master the fundamentals of this fun-filled sport
- Keep your eyes open for the rich variety of Cancun's marine wildlife, both in and out of the water
- All surf equipment
- Use of lycra surf shirt
- Bottled water
- One surf Instructor and two assistants
Deposit for this activity is one Payment of 40usd. The cost of this activity is 75usd per person and is Private with you and your group only.
If surf conditions are poor, we will cancel or try to reschedule your lesson. If rescheduling is not possible, we will refund your deposit. If client does not show up for confirmed lesson time $20 USD is held by 360 Surf School. For refund 24hrs notice REQUIRED.
- 45 Ratings
Great experience! My family had an awesome time learning to surf. We were able to just focus on standing on board because Todd and the others would find the waves and tell us when to paddle and stand. We were exhausted at the end but had a blast. The instructors were awesome. Worth the time and money! Highly recommend!
Guys were great!!!!! Waves a bit rough and non stop. Everyone came home with scrapes and bruises. Perhaps start to offer water shoes too or recommend that they bring them. Happy we did it but wouldn't do it again.
great way to spend an afternoon with your family. Todd and his assistants were very helpful in both teaching us the basics and providing us positive feedback. everybody got up on the board and consistent feedback from my kids was this was a great break from the resort we were at and one of the highlights of their trip.