Family Pizza-Making Class in New York City
Bring the family along for a cooking class where you create delicious pizzas with your kids. Work with friendly instructors, who take your skills to the next level.
What You Will Do
- Combine fun, family, and pizza during a cooking class where you shape, add toppings, and then eat your personal pizzas
- Work with artisan bakers, who share tips and tricks that lead to flavorful pizzas every time
- Enjoy your creations as a family, as well as a glass of wine or Belgian beer for the adults and juice for the kids
- Family-pizza making class
We welcome Young Bakers ages 8-12yrs. Minimum 1 parent/guardian 18+ years per family required. Liability release required for all Young Bakers ages 8-12yrs to be signed on-site by parent/guardian.
- At least 2 weeks withdrawal notice required for full refund. - Class credit for notice given 4-13 days before scheduled class date (student can attend class at a later date, where there is space available). - No refund or credit for notice given 72 hours or less before scheduled class date. - We reserve the right to cancel a class (for low enrollment, bad weather, etc.) and will provide a refund.