Family Paddling With Turtles in Groton
Bring the whole family along for a charming trip upriver in a canoe. Chart a course for a secluded pond where turtles swim through the water and sun themselves on logs.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy a guided trip over the serene waters of a pristine river where green banks surround you on both sides
- Paddle away in a canoe that glides gracefully over the watery surface: Get some helpful paddling instruction from your guides
- Explore a pond filled with painted turtles and a couple of elusive snappers: Learn about these creatures from naturalist guides
- Stop for a riverside lunch that fuels you up before you head back out
- Canoe, life jacket and paddle
- 3-hour guided tour
You can pack your own lunch or purchase box lunches at an additional cost. Tours are geared for beginner and intermediate paddlers.
Full-refund for cancellations made at least one week before tour date. Full-refund given if tours are cancelled due to inclement weather at operator's discretion.
- 3 Ratings