- 4 Ratings
Fall-Themed Cooking Class in Savannah
Prepare for fall when you master this specialized menu full of flavorful treats. Enjoy a hands-on cooking class geared towards taking advantage of the best of autumn flavors.
What You Will Do
- Create delicious dishes during a culinary course full of spices and ingredients that evoke the fall season
- Work with a professional chef to learn tips and tricks that fill your meal with flavor
- Craft tasty plates, like cauliflower soup with apple, pork tenderloin made in a cranberry vinaigrette, and pear upside down cake
- Take home all the recipes you use to make them again for your friends and family
- Three and half hour guided cooking class
- Recipes for all items prepared in class
- Bottled water and coffee
Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.
- 4 Ratings
We had a great time. The food was fantastic, we learned a lot, and enjoyed meeting some new people.
Chef Darin is an amazing teacher. He made it fun, exciting & was incredibly patient. The food was truly amazing!! A "must do" in Savannah!!