- 11 Ratings
Spanish Virgin Islands Catamaran Trip
Set sail on a rocking boat that's a fun way to see the seas. Explore beautiful beaches, picturesque reefs, and fantastic wildlife as you spend the day in the sun.
What You Will Do
- Set off from San Juan, Puerto Rico on a spacious catamaran that can hold up to 49 people, plenty of room for you and your friends
- Snag a snorkel and explore what's hiding beneath the waves as you swim through the emerald waters
- Work on your tan as you stroll along beautiful beaches and feel the warm sand under your toes
- Drop anchor at stunning reefs to explore one of nature's natural wonders, plus snack on a picnic lunch to refuel and keep the fun going
- Turn the return trip into a rocking party with music and free Pirate's rum punch
- Guided boat tour
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch and refreshments
- All Government taxes and fees
Guests should bring a towel and swim wear.
- 11 Ratings
It was my first and I loved it .can wait to do it again . The staff were great!!!
Everyone was awesome! They were very patient with us first timers and helped all of us see amazing reefs and cool sea life. My husband is not a swimmere and they made sure he was still able to enjoy the experience. Lunch was awesome and was just right after the morning of snorkeling. They answered every question and made the entire trip an awesome experience for everyone. Will and would definitely recommend to everyone coming to Puerto Rico.
Amazing experience all around! The captain and crew were hilarious and informative. The snorkeling spots were beautiful