Everglades Airboat Tour & Alligator Show in Miami
Encounter the exotic wonders of the Everglades on a thrilling airboat ride over its murky waters. Keep your eyes open for lurking gators, then enjoy a show featuring these reptiles and other uncommon creatures.
What You Will Do
- Hop aboard an airboat for a thrilling tour of the gator-filled waters of the Everglades
- Learn about the unique endangered ecosystem from your friendly guide, who narrates the whole tour
- Snap a photo of a baby alligator and other exotic critters during a show put on by the trained staff and their four-legged friends
- Round-trip transportation
- Airboat ride and alligator show tickets
Please wear comfortable clothing. Tour is offered in English, Spanish, Italian and French.
Tours take place rain or shine. Except extreme weather conditions.
- 3 Ratings
This tour was good not great. The transportation to and from the Everglades was good. The airboat ride was beautiful even saw an alligator. The captain was informative. The alligator show was fair. they seem to care for the alligators and other critters. I would not recommend going hungry and expecting good food choices. On the whole we were satisfied for the cost.
The pick up was a little complicated. I also think the company should include one bottled water as it was extremely hot that day. Otherwise a good and interesting tour.