Wolf Puppy Spring Session
See the baby wolves right after they are born on a guided tour. Spend time this spring learning about these little fuzz balls from a professional.
What You Will Do
- Head out on an exclusive tour during puppy season at the Endangered Wolf Center
- Book an Animal Ambassador Experience in the classroom during the spring months where you will learn about the center's mission toward "rewilding" Mexican wolves
- Explore the Discovery box of animal artifacts and scientific tools used during the "rewilding" process
- Later, venture down to the habitats to meet some of the many little wolf puppies
- Guided classroom experience and tour
- 22 Ratings
Our tour guide was very knowledgable and enthusiastic when showing us the different types of wolves. Even though we didnt get to see many babies out and about we heard the wolves howling back back and forth and that was neat to hear. Had a great experience.
Britt was an excellent and gracious host. The experience my family had was certainty memorable and we will be back in the future!
It was a lovely day and our educator Erin was awesome. We learned a lot and will return for another visit in the Fall.
We loved our visit to the wolf center. Our tour guide was so knowledgeable we were able to learn a lot. Being able to see these endangered animals was awesome. What this center is doing is critical to our wolf populations and we want to thank them for what they do. A must visit for sure!
Very informational, guide very knowledgable.
Guide was very knowledgeable and loved her work. She did her best to let us see all the animals that were available.
Great host, interesting history
Tour guide was fantastic, very knowledgeable and informative Taught my kids a lot as well as myself
Overall we were very pleased with our visits, Matt was our tour guide and super informative. We will be back for a full tour as we didn't get to see everything.
The tour guide and visitor center volunteer were both very personable and knowledgeable. They made our visit pleasant and educational. Thanks to them both for being so attentive to our questions.
Matt was a wonderful tour guide and the tour was very secluded and peaceful.