- Take part in a private 2 hour dolphin watching cruise along the pristine waters of Estero Bay, near Ft. Myers Beach, that includes a kayak and paddleboard rental to explore the rich ecological surroundings of the bay
- Ease into the popular water sports of kayaking and SUP, with calm, remote waters to paddle on
- Watch as local dolphins swim, feed, and play in the bay’s waters
- Learn about Florida’s first ever aquatic preserve, full of history and teeming with wildlife, from a knowledgeable local guide
- See other natural wildlife including mangroves, bald eagles, crabs, and turtles
- 2 hour private dolphin cruise with guide
- Kayak and SUP equipment
- Cooler with ice and water
Bring towels and wear a swimsuit.Sunscreen is recommended and the tour operator can also supply some if needed. All excursions have plenty of room for coolers, so bring any food or drink you wish.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Private Half Day Tour of Ft. Myers Beach
Embark on a private dolphin and wildlife excursion to a beautiful gulf barrier island on Estero Bay, only accessible by boat, off the shores of Ft. Myers Beach. Stop for shelling, swimming, and kayaking along the way for a perfect unstructured day on the water.
Duration:  4hrs - 5hrs