- 52 Ratings
Federal Treasure Escape Room Game
You are a federal agent in charge finding secrets left behind by our forefathers. Search through a locked room to learn the hidden clues that will help you with your mission.
What You Will Do
- Take part in thrilling mind-bending escape room activity that is modeled after a popular video game
- Work as a federal agent with one mission to uncover secret documents that will help shape the world's history
- Unlock clues by discovering hidden tips throughout the locked room, with only an hour to spare
- Have fun with your friends in a team building experience like never before, challenging yoursel to the max
- One-hour escape room game
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 52 Ratings
We were told 8 #'s to get into the Declaration of Independence. After she watched us for quite a lot of wasted time, she informed us the first number is 0...try leaving that out when putting your code in, she tells us. Fairly sure we would have gone much further had that been addressed. Also, we all agreed we would have paid to come back and try again, however, we were told immediately how to get through the rest of the clues. Whereby it was too late at that point. Also, hoped for a little more care to the photo at the end. One of our friends wasn't even looking at the camera and it's just seemed rushed.