- 78 Ratings
Barrier Island Eco Tour - 1.5 hrs
Leave dry land behind on an eco-tour along Florida's Gulf Coast, cruising around a number of Barrier Islands. Keep your eyes open to spot local wildlife that a friendly guide points out.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a fast-paced adventure over Englewood's spectacular gulf coast waters in a two-person catamaran
- Head up-close to barrier islands, which shelter and protect the mainland from storm surges, tide, and currents
- Discover why these islands are an important habitat for a variety of fish species, birds, sea turtles, and other wildlife
- Glide over clear coastal waterways for a thrilling adventure where you witness the diverse wildlife of this coastal community
- Guided tour
- Walkie-talkie narration
- Life jackets
- Phone cases
- Small cooler with ice
- Complementary Pictures
- All boat operators must be 18 years old (14 years old if accompanied by a parent on the same boat)
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour
Please dress comfortable for a day on the water and bring sunglasses, hat, soft sole shoes, and reusable water bottle.
- 78 Ratings
Was well worth the money spent, one of the first things we’ll do next time in Florida
Wonderful experience for all ages. Great adventure for a good price. Harry was a super guide. Cannot wait for more guests to come so I will have an excuse to ride again
This was so much fun and very informative. A great learning experience. Our guide, Rachel, was so friendly and just great!!! She gave us very thorough and helpful instructions and information before we left the dock. The photo gallery of our trip was a big plus. All in all, a great and fun experience. Guy & Eileen Ziegler
So much fun and such experienced guide. Everyone was so mindful of any need we might have. Will definitely do this again.