- Explore tons of landmarks and streets in Memphis that Elvis once frequented, including Lansky Brothers, Humes High School and Levitt Shell
- Cruise the streets of the birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll in classic, ‘50s-style car for an authentic Elvis vibe
- Learn all there is to know about Elvis and his town through fascinating stories told by your knowledgeable guide
- One-hour guided tour of Memphis
Please wear comfortable clothing. Cars do not have AC, but can always roll down the windows during the summer months and crank up the heat in the winter. Gratuities for your tour guide, although not required, are always appreciated.
- Unfortunately, we do not allow food and drink on the tour. However bottled water is acceptable.
- If you have a collapsible wheelchair and have limited mobility, there should be no problem accommodating you. Unfortunately, non-collapsible wheelchairs cannot be accommodated.
- Sorry, but pets are not allowed.
Tour is not conducted during inclement weather. If rescheduling is not possible, a full refund will be issued.