Elvis-Themed Tour of Memphis in a Classic Car
Journey through Memphis to visit spots Elvis once frequented before he became the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll. Explore his life from its humble beginnings to his first professional live show—all in a classic car.
- Explore tons of landmarks and streets in Memphis that Elvis once frequented, including Lansky Brothers, Humes High School and Levitt Shell
- Cruise the streets of the birthplace of rock 'n' roll in classic, '50s-style car for an authentic Elvis vibe
- Learn all there is to know about Elvis and his town through fascinating stories told by your knowledgeable guide
- One-hour guided tour of Memphis
- Unfortunately, we do not allow food and drink on the tour. However bottled water is acceptable.
- If you have a collapsible wheelchair and have limited mobility, there should be no problem accommodating you. Unfortunately, non-collapsible wheelchairs cannot be accommodated.
- Sorry, but pets are not allowed.
Please wear comfortable clothing. Cars do not have AC, but can always roll down the windows during the summer months and crank up the heat in the winter. Gratuities for your tour guide, although not required, are always appreciated.
Tour is not conducted during inclement weather. If rescheduling is not possible, a full refund will be issued.
Please select a date from above
More Activities From This Operator
- Big Island Activities
- Boston Activities
- Cancun Activities
- Chicago Activities
- Kauai Activities
- Las Vegas Activities
- London Activities
- Los Angeles Activities
- Los Cabos Activities
- Maui Activities
- Miami Activities
- Napa and Sonoma Activities
- New Orleans Activities
- New York Activities
- Oahu Activities
- Orlando Activities
- Paris Activities
- Philadelphia Activities
- San Diego Activities
- San Francisco Activities
- Savannah Activities
- Seattle Activities
- Tampa Activities
- Washington D.C. Activities