- 47 Ratings
Bluff City Cemetery Ghost Tour
Discover what lies beneath Bluff City Cemetery on this three-hour-plus ghost tour. Use expert ghost hunting equipment as you hear the stories of its residents and get ready for a spooky encounter.
What You Will Do
- Take a guided walking tour of Bluff City Cemetery, which dates back to 1889 and is one of the oldest cemeteries in Elgin
- Learn the spooky history of the cemetery—possibly influenced by the fact that its grounds encompass an Indian Burial Mound
- Use ghost hunting equipment, including meters and spirit rods, and try your hand at identifying a spirit during the tour
- Three hour haunted cemetery tour
- Use of EMF Meters, Spirit Rods and other ghost hunting equipment
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before to check in. Be sure to wear walking shoes and dress for the weather. Bring a flashlight, bug spray and a camera. Given that there are no paved roadways throughout the cemetery, wheelchairs, walkers and motorized wheelchairs are not permitted on the tour.
- 47 Ratings
Had a great time. The cemetery was just BEAUTIFUL. I enjoyed going into the crypt. Very informative. Wish the group was more involved asking questions etc.., but you have no control of that.