Ek Balam & Rio Lagartos Private Tour from Cancun
Discover Mexico's natural beauty and rich culture on an all-day tour of the Yucatan Peninsula. Travel to an ancient city, swim in a pink lagoon and visit a tequila factory to make the most of your time here.
What You Will Do
- Explore the recently excavated ruins of Ek Balam, a Mayan city full of carvings, tombs and wall paintings
- See where sacrifices were performed, climb the Acropolis and try to solve the mystery of the altar at Ek Balam
- Travel to Rio Lagartos, a pink-hued, mineral-rich lagoon where you can take a healing mud bath before cleaning off in the Gulf of Mexico
- Visit a local tequila factory to sample and learn the history of Mexico's favorite drink
- Private 13-hour guided tour
- Russian-speaking historian guide
- Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Please bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, hats, camera and money for dinner and drinks.