- Go on a spring edible and medicinal plant walk with wilderness enthusiast, Kristen, where you forage, identify and harvest many plants
- Sample prepared edible, wild snacks made by a wilderness expert who specializes in plants
- Discuss edible and medicinal uses of the plants you discovered with your group, including what parts to use, the best time to harvest and preparation techniques
- Learn cooking techniques and recipes for edible plants that you can prepare at home
- Enjoy a delicious lunch outdoors after your walk where you can mingle with other plant enthusiasts
- Full day plant walk
- Wild edible snacks
- Water and coffee
Please bring a lunch, snacks, water, camera (your phone is fine), closed toe shoes for walking, layered clothes for comfort, sunscreen and insect repellent. Guide Kristen will have her botanical tick shield for sale if you need some. Bring a chair or blanket for sitting during the afternoon session.
Please no pets. All participants must sign an acknowledgement of risk form.
Cancellations are handled on a case by case basis.