- 4 Ratings
Sucia Island State Park Ferry Ride
Come aboard a ferry to journey along the north shore of Orcas Island to Sucia Island State Park. Roam the beaches, go for a hike, explore the island's caves and more as you discover this remote spot.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy a round-trip ferry ride to and from Sucia Island State Park, one of the most scenic locations in the entire San Juan Islands
- Take your pick of trails for a rigorous or relaxing hike, stroll along the island's pristine beaches, or bike through scenic landscapes
- Decide to make your stay an overnight one when you spend the night camping
- Learn about the island's rich history as you discover caves and fossil beds scattered along the shores
- Round-trip ferry ride to Sucia Island State Park from Orcas Island
Your ferry ticket is round-trip regardless of how many days you choose to stay on the island. Please contact the office in advance if you want to rent kayaks. Cost to bring your own kayak varies by size. There is a few for any excess luggage beyond a normal backpack. Please call the operator to clarify your departure and return time. Otherwise, you will be automatically signed up for the 9:30 am departure and 4:30 pm pick-up from Sucia Island.
25% non-refundable deposit and cancellation fee. Trip is transferable until 72 hours before your departure. No-shows are non-refundable. 100% refund for cancellations made by operator due to weather or unforeseen circumstances. Cancellations made within 72 hours of departure are non-refundable, unless operator is able to resell your tickets.
- 4 Ratings