Explore the culture of East Austin with a local by bike. Visit the area’s best craft breweries and sample their offerings. Extra $50 for solo tour.
- Ride to three of the best locally-owned and operated craft breweries while traversing the streets of east Austin
- Gain insight into the history of Austin’s famous Eastside thanks to a tour given by locals
- Learn about the history of the area’s craft brewing as you explore the community, witnessing the vast arts and culture scene
- Sample craft beer and snack at food trailers to help fuel up in between your bike ride
- Guided tour
- Bike and helmet
- Three half pours of your choice (one at each brewery)
Bring water and snacks as needed, and wear comfortable clothes and closed toed shoes.
21+ only, breweries do not admit minors
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Lady Bird Lake Bike Tour
Spend two hours exploring Austin’s famous traffic-free urban trail on a guided bike tour. See some of the best parks in downtown, learn about the history, and check out some sightseeing landmarks including Zilker Park, Barton Springs, and the Stevie Ray Vaughn statue. Extra $40 for solo tour.
Duration:  2hrs - 2hrs 15mins
4-Hour Mountain Biking Tour in Barton Creek
Quench your thirst for adventure with an active 4-hour mountain bike tour. We’ll ride journey through 8-10 miles of intermediate skill level trails that wind through the largest urban wilderness area in the US. There’s beginner - technical spots, carrying the bike through the creek at times, hiking with the bike and usually swimming.
Duration:  4hrs - 4hrs 15mins