- 8 Ratings
2-Hour Private Sunset Peoria Riverfront Cruise
Cruise along the Peoria Riverfront on a private sunset adventure. All aboard a 26' sailing sloop with enough room for you and three of your guests to enjoy.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy the wind at your back as you glide over the shimmering waters of the Illinois River
- Trace the course of the Peoria Riverfront as you look out for shorebird activity: Keep your eyes open to spot a bald eagle pair
- Marvel as the sky changes vibrant colors as you watch the sun dip below the Peoria skyline
- Relax on board, listening to music, and snapping pictures of the orange and red glow cast over the city
- Two-hour private sunset cruise
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 8 Ratings
We loved our sunset cruise, not only was Brad knowledgeable about sailing, the Illinois River, the city of Peoria etc., he is very accommodating to his guests, optimizing the entire experience. We would highly encourage others to give it a try. You can't beat the canvas on the water with a gorgeous sunset! A memorable event for the whole family, we took our kids and they very much enjoyed sailing! Well done, Brad!
We had a great time! Brad was a good host and very knowledgeable, answering all our questions about sailing. Thank you!
We had a wonderful time on our sunset cruise! Captain Brad is the best! He certainly does aim to please! We got a mini sailing lesson, and even extra time on the water to enjoy the beautiful night view of Peoria! Totally enjoyable! I highly recommend sailing with Capt Brad!