East Austin Food and Brew Tour
Sip on locally-made suds, and enjoy some of the best food that Austin has to offer; by incorporating appetizers, mains, and desserts along the way.
What You Will Do
- Take part in a guided three-hour beer tour around Austin with a local professional leading the way
- Hop on a bike to pedal around town in style, breathing in the fresh air and getting a workout in between stops
- Cruise through the Eastside Downtown, checking out local breweries and food establishments
- Enjoy beer flights at each brewery to taste the classic and innovative flavors being brewed in Austin
- Savor some wonderful food at different food trucks as we indulge in appetizers, main course, and dessert
- Guided tour
- Two beer flights
- Bicycle and helmet
- Appetizer, Main, and Dessert
Must be over 21.
Please stay hydrated!
If a tour is cancelled with at least one weeks notice, a 100% refund can be issued to the guest. If it is cancelled under one week but more than 48 hours, we can offer a 50%. If the tour is cancelled with less than 48 hours until the tour, no refund will be issued. A tour can be rescheduled for a 25$ fee if done so more than 48 hours. If you want to reschedule the tour with less than 48 hours to go before the tour, it can be done so for 50$.
- 50 Ratings
Was great at all the stops, thought we were going to learn and stop to view the murals at the parking garage.
Trace was great! We had so much fun! We will definitely book another tour with y'all next time we visit Austin :-)