- 5 Ratings
Boise Night Zipline Tour
Fly through the treetops on a ziplining adventure down six different lines. Have adrenaline-rushing fun while catching scenic views at night.
What You Will Do
- Embark on a fully-guided nighttime ziplining tour that covers the entire course and gets your heart pounding throughout all the fun
- Descend off a 55-foot tower as you speed to another 40-foot tower within a matter of seconds
- Cruise down six different zip lines, which range from 400' to 1,100' long, giving you plenty of excitement
- Explore an Indiana-Jones style suspension bridge, gazing up at a nighttime sky, sparkling with starlight
- Reach speeds of up to 40 mph as the wind rushes past and you have the time of your life
- Nighttime ziplining adventure
Height minimum is 48 inches with a weight range of 100 - 275 pounds.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
- 5 Ratings
The guides were extremely friendly and helpful! We loved being able to zip over the river!
This was such a fun tour. The guides were great!
It was very fun and scary in a good way! The only reason I could do it was because the guides were willing to talk about it with me before I signed up and they made me feel very safe during the experience. Practicing at sundown, then zipping in the dark was perfect!
Good course and great guides! This is the fourth zip line course we have done and being able to go at night was really special.