- 4 Ratings
4 Ziplines and Bridge Tour
Fly through the air on a ziplining adventure down four different lines. Make the most of your time with a package that offers adrenaline-rushing fun and scenic views.
What You Will Do
- Have fun on a fully-guided ziplining tour that covers the back four lines and gets your heart pounding throughout all the fun
- Plunge off a 55-foot tower as you speed to another 40-foot tower within a matter of seconds
- Fly down four different zip lines, which range from 400' to 600' long, giving you plenty of excitement
- Go across an Indiana-Jones style suspension bridge, gazing out over a beautiful assortment of native trees and stellar views of foothills
- Enjoy high speeds of up to 30 mph as the wind rushes past and you have the time of your life
- Zipling tour
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
- 4 Ratings
Ben, Jessie, and Mitch were our guides. They made the experience so much more fun. They were so funny and yet experienced and totally had our backs. It wouldn't have been nearly as much fun without those three guides.
Just the BEST experience. We had never done any zip lines and the crew who assisted were fun, knowledgeable and focused on our safety. They had long time experience and could advise us on how to get the best "zip" possible. The views are beautiful and the zip lines are fun, fast, long and designed to give you a fantastic experience. We loved the time spent educating us during the gear up process. Jessica, Bailey and Ben each took turns to teach us how to get the best experience from each line, either went before us or after us so we were always well taken care of. They even raced us because we didn't have enough people -- I can't say enough great things about this experience, the team and the company. Definitely a great family adventure! My husband and I are going to back at night to do the night zip and make it date night! LOVED IT!!!