Enjoy a paddling route from Kaw Point to La Benite Park. Make your way through the heart of downtown Kansas City, its bridges and more.
Duration:  3hrs - 5hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Get a chance to work with safe and stable kayaks that are designed for beginners
- Travel under eight different bridges including active train bridges that may allow you to see the underside of a freight Train
- Paddle away for a glimpse to see plenty of local landmarks, including airplanes taking off and landing at the downtown KC Airport
- Float past Berkely Riverfront Park and Bar-K Dog Park, and wave to people on the River Market Pier
- Continue on into nature and keep an eye out for bald eagles, blue herons, deer, turtles, fox and other wildlife
- Guided tour
- Life jackets and paddles
- Safety introduction
Bring water and wear comfortable clothing and shoes that may get muddy. Hats, sunglasses, and sunblock are all additions that will make your time on the water more comfortable.
- Please leave the alcohol at home as it is not allowed on the float
- Please no children under 14 years of age
- There is a 300 pound weight capacity on the boats
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  MO-291
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year